Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Reasons I Love My Grandma's House


quilts (there's one in every room)


dandelions (weeds but still love them)


old stamps (from all around the world)


strays (you couldn't tell it to go away either)

Lace curtains (too girly for me but I love them)

There are so many things I love about my grandparents house. There are still things that have been in the same faithful spot ever since I was a small child. It feels so comforting to go over there and see these things that take me back to my childhood. I hope they bring back memories for you too.




4 comments:

  1. That's the feeling I get when I go to my moms house :)

    I love old quilts sooo much!...so cozy.
    lol...the stray cat reminds me of a big orange tabby cat thats been living around my house for a cpl years....we named him Tuffy because of all his scars from fighting!

    cheers
    decoratingmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilts truly are the windows to old souls. Love them! And every older lady needs a cat or two. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here visiting via blogfrog. Great photography! And it generated some good memories of my grandmother's house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a grandma (still quite new)...I certainly hope I am able to create beautiful memories for my grandchildren to "blog" about when they get older - what a lovely grand-daughter you are.

    ReplyDelete